Monday, September 19, 2011

Lung abscess

Lung abscess is a suppurative necrosis in the local area of ​​lung parenchyma, which causes the formation of large cavities. Nekrotikan Pneumonia is a term used when a small kavitasnya. Causing organisms can enter through aspiration of infected material, aspiration of gastric contents, bronchial obstruction, septic embolus and haematogenous spread of bacteria in pyogenic infections disseminated. Especially, the staphylococcal bacteremia and frequently cause the formation of multiple lung abscesses.
Anaerobic bacteria are found in almost all lung abscess, sometimes in significant amounts, and is the exclusive isolates in one-third to two-thirds of cases. Anaerobes are most often a commensal flora that normally exist in the mouth, especially Prevotella species, Fusobacterium, Bacteroides, Peptosterptococcus and microaerophilic streptococcus. Often there are mixed aerobic-anaerobic infections. For aerobic organisms, which often arises is S.aureus, Sterptococcus β-hemolytic, Nocardia and gram-negative organisms.
Many similar manifestations of lung abscess include a cough with bronchiectasis and is usually accompanied by conspicuous spending large amounts of sputum and smelling, purulent, or blood spotting, occasional hemoptysis. Patients often experience a high fever and malaise. Clubbing, weight loss, and anemia can also occur. Abscess infection occurs in 10-15% of patients with carcinoma bronkogenik so in aged patients suspected of pulmonary abscess, consideration should be the cause of carcinoma. Therapy includes administration of antibiotics and surgical drainage if required to do in patients lung abscess.


Xtreme Fat Loss Diet System!

4 comments:

  1. mampir ke blog sobat, sambil baca artikel yg bagus ^_^

    #Salam hangat dari Yousake NKRI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. gpwlaw-mi.com/michigan-lung-cancer-lawyer/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsYd-XGZlqU

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,
    Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete

Followers